Midnight Madness 2.0
On December 31st, 2016 Respect Gatherings is proud to bring you another edition of their Annual Psytrance New Years Eve event. Come ring in the New Year with a one of a kind experience featuring a Dinner Buffet before the event and Breakfast to complete the night.
[divider]Digital Shamans of the Night[/divider]
BOOM SHANKAR *6 HOUR MARATHON SET*
DJ Luis Campos
More Supporting Acts TBA
ENTRY INCLUDES :
10HRS OF THE BEST PSYCHEDELIC MUSIC IN TOWN
A 5 HOUR OPEN BAR FROM 10 – 3
CHAMPAGNE TOAST AT MIDNIGHT
A DINNER BUFFET AND BREAKFAST.
HIGH PERFORMANCE Funktion-One (Official) BY Fully Funktional Audio
SUPER IMMERSIVE DECOR
TIER 1 – Limited tickets @ $80 + Fees & Taxes
TIER 2 – Limited tickets @ $90 + Fees & Taxes
This is a 21+ Event
[column size=one_half position=first ]
What to bring:
- Your naturally amazing self.
- Your friends and family. Trancers or not, everyone is sure to have a good time!
- Awesome Energy to share with your fellow trancers.
- Costumes are more than welcome.
[/column][column size=one_half position=last]
What NOT to bring:
- Leave the worries at home for one night, and let us guide you through an amazing journey.
- Bad vibes are not acceptable, lets have a powerful night.
- Absolutely no substances allowed.
- Security will not tolerate any illegal behavior. Lets enjoy the music and hang with close friends and family.
The Paper Box is an independently owned music and arts complex in East Williamsburg, Brooklyn. They value artistic expression in all its forms and have hosted a multitude of events since summer 2012, including music shows, theater performances, book readings, and label showcases. They are a licensed venue with a full backline and state-of-the-art soundsystem, run by a team of staff that includes sound engineers, stage managers, bartenders/kitchen staff and talent buyers. They welcome performers, musicians, artists, and community organizers from all walks of life.
See you all in the VORTEX..